IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING MEASURES DURING COVID-19
Please read all of the following information carefully:
Your safety is our primary concern.
Due to the current risk and restrictions imposed by Covid-19, we have adjusted our operations to adhere to all current guidelines.
The following sections will explain what you need to know before booking any of our activities, before you arrive for your trip and what to expect during your trip.
- All of our activities take place outdoors.
- All of our equipment is disinfected after use – this includes helmets, bikes, kayaks, paddles, buoyancy aids, harnesses, static equipment in the Avon Arena eg. climbing grips.
- Only people from the same household will be permitted to paddle together in our double kayaks, please consider this before booking.
- Please be aware that if you are required to self-isolate or quarantine after arriving from abroad (when your activity is due to take place) then you will not be able to participate.
- Our changing rooms and shower facilities will only be open if it is permissible under the current Government guidelines.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
- If you have booked with us and you feel unwell, have felt unwell in the last 14 days, or if you have been in contact with someone who is unwell then please contact us to reschedule your trip.
- Our activities – Kayaking, Biking, SUP, Climbing & Zipline have all been classed as low-risk sports during the COVID-19 pandemic by Sporting Ireland, however you are welcome to wear PPE if you bring your own equipment.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
- From the moment that you arrive we ask that you keep at least 2 meters away from your guide and anyone else who is not within your bubble.
- You will be met by your guide, they will instruct you how to stay safe and about our Covid-19 procedures, please try to stay at least 2 meters away from your guide.
- There will be hand sanitizer for you to use at numerous locations at the Avon, please use it before and after your activity.